PLAFAR is a well known Romanian chain of natural goods stores, with a notorious name which has become generic for this type of business. We currently have 21 stores in Bucharest and the main cities and a strong desire to grow and consolidate our name and position on the market. Plafar is part of the same group with Centrofarm SA, a well known pharmacy chain.
To meet our plans for the future with Plafar, we are currently looking for a Marketing Manager.
In this role, YOUR main duties will be:
- – Developing, maintaining and continuous updating of marketing strategy to meet Plafar objectives.
- – Developing of annual marketing plan together with General Manager, detailing activities to follow during the year, with focus on meeting organizational objectives.
- – Overseeing all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- – Evaluating customer needs, market conditions, competitors data and proposing and implementing marketing plans as needed.
What differentiates YOU from others:
- – 2-4 years of experience in the marketing field.
- – Experience working abroad or/and in an advertising agency.
- – Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- – Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- – Willingness to understand and build a new concept.
- – Initiative, good communication skills.
Pentru aplicatii, mergeti AICI
Head of Product Management – UK IT Company
• Manage the process to bring together the different functions of the business to agree upon a clear roadmap for the products.
• Positioning of the new UPS roadmap within the company and inside the Partners
• Creation of Market Requirements Documents for each new development
• Responsible for market and customer analysis
• Work with the CMO to ensure, correct positioning, market segmentation and introduction of the products into a global market.
• Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
• Be an expert with regard to the competition.
• Responsible for ensuring each product delivers its commercial goals.
• Ensure the company is “product ready” for launching and selling a new product/module or technology.
• Development of the propositions with Strategic Partners and to keep the momentum with those partners.
• Provide and approval Sales Support Collateral either directly or via the Documentation Team to support the Pipe building activity
• To be the main point of contact for HP and Intel in terms of Partnership
• Conferences and exhibitions support and speaking
• Work as an ambassador of the company with other members of the team actively presenting our offerings and technology to external influencers and customers (eg Analysts, Press, Customers, Partners)
• Briefing and training of the sales force at regular sales meetings and ensure the sales team have the necessary tools and collateral.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Behavioural Characteristics:
• Good technical (IT/software) understanding to command respect with the CTO and his team.
• Educated to degree level – MBA preferable.
• Minimum of 5 years Product Management or Product Marketing experience.
• Excellent communication skills, excellent written and spoken English
• Demonstrate a successful track record of defining and launching excellent products.
• Technical background with experience in Communication Service Providers
• Strong inter-personal skills.
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
• Self-motivated, assertive and confident – the role is likely to be based from home with easy access to Cluj-Napoca, Romania and UK. Extensive international travel (up to 50% of the time).
• Good understanding of the Campaign and Loyalty Management market with products such as Seibel and Chordiant.
• A strong understanding of the capability that mobile operators are building to increase customer loyalty in their subscriber base.
• A strong mix of commercial, marketing, technical experience and track record.
• International experience.
• A preference for working in a small, dynamic fast growing organization, yet experience of both large and small companies.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Raluca Pop
HR Organization Development Manager
Pentru unul dintre clientii nostri, o companie multinationala ce activeaza in domeniul productiei cautam HR Organization Development Manager. Pozitia presupune disponibilitate pentru relocare in afara Bucurestiului.
HR Organization Development Manager contribuie la realizarea obiectivelor strategice prin planificarea si implementarea eficienta a activitatilor de dezvoltare organizationala la nivelul companiei
Coordonarea activitatăţii echipei de OD fiind responsabil de atingerea obiectivelor si dezvoltarea echipei
Elaboreaza si implementeaza:
•Programe de motivare
Monitorizeaza si dezvolta procesele de:
•Compensatii si Beneficii
•Recrutare interna si externa
•Mobilitatea interna si internationala
Experienta manageriala in domeniile HR intr-o companie multinationala
Experienta in implementarea sistemelor de evaluare a posturilor ( de preferat sistemul HAY)
Abilitati de comunicare, negociere, persuasiune, organizare, de a lucra in echipa
Capacitate de concentrare si sinteza, atentie distributiva
Orientare pe rezultate
Cunoştinte temeinice de limba engleza
Operare PC(Windows, Microsoft Office)
Disponibilitate la relocare
Cei interesati sunt rugati sa trimita un Cv la email@example.com
Head of Segment @ Continental Automotive Iasi
Continental Automotive Romania, a leading automotive supplier worldwide (www.conti-online), is looking for Head of Segment for its Infotainment and Connectivity Department in IASI.
The responsibilities would be in the following areas:
Defining department strategy
Internal and external commitment
Improvement projects to support the strategy
Budget creation together with management at Romania level
Tracking personnel, productivity, investments
Acquire projects according with roadmap
Ensure common approach and best practices for Project Management at department level
Constantly increase local responsibility to increase efficiency
Ensure all project deliveries
Managing competencies for key players inside the organization
Ensuring motivation and low fluctuation for his/her people
Collaborating with other business units of Continental
Maintaining relations with technical universities in Romania
Technical studies with university degree
Management experience (minimum 4 years) in software engineering field
Lead large (minim 40 – 50) interdisciplinary teams
Strong PM skills
Experience in multinational environment
Excellent English skills
Charismatic, inspirational and assertive
Demonstrated abilities of coaching and mentoring
Able to confidently communicate with reports, peers and top international management.
Motivated by tight deadlines and stressful situations
For more information or CV’s, you can contact me directly at : firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Business Partner – Tiriac Auto
HR Business Partner dedicat Tiriac Auto raporteaza functional catre Director Resurse Umane Tiriac Holdings si ierarhic catre Director General Tiriac Auto.
Face parte din echipa de middle management din cadrul retelei de dealeri Tiriac Auto.
Supervizeaza echipa de salarizare si administrare.
HR Business Partner are o experienta solida in implementarea si derularea de sisteme de evaluare, este un specialist in legislatia muncii si raportare. Principalele responsabilitati vor fi:
• Implementare sisteme de evaluare;
• Fise de post si KPI;
• Coordonarea / supervizarea activitatilor de salarizare si administrare resurse umane cu respectarea legislatiei in vigoare;
• Elaborarea unor lucrari si raportari in colaborare cu departamente din cadrul companiilor apartinand Grupului;
• Raportare interna privind: salariile, angajat – angajator, rapoarte la nivel de companie sau de grup, rapoarte configurabile, analiza bugete, previziuni, forecast-uri, analiza salariala – soft Charisma HR.
• Experienta in sisteme de evaluare, obiective de performanta;
• Experienta solida pe legislatia muncii – cercetari disciplinare, restructurari, diverse litigii;
• Minim 3 ani experienta in payroll – Charisma HR constituie avantaj;
• Studii superioare;
• Cunostinte de MS Office avansate, experienta in lucrul si interogarea bazelor de date (SQL), avansat Excel.
Daca sunteti interesat de aceasta pozitie va rugam trimiteti aplicatia dvs la email@example.com
Pentru mai multe joburi interesante, va astept pe Management JOBS in Romania